Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hey there second trimester!



How far along? 13 weeks, just hit our second trimester
Due Date: August 11, 2012
Total weight gain: still down 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? So far, all of my clothes still fit.
Stretch marks? No and hopefully won't.
Sleep: I have been much more tired lately, which is odd b/c everyone has told me the second trimester is when you get your energy back. So far it's the first time I've lost mine.
Best moment this week:  Picking out all sorts of nurseries on Pinterest
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: No movement yet
Food cravings: Fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: My vitamins don't seem to be making me sick anymore, but I just find that I'm not really getting hungry in general a lot of days and have to make myself eat
Gender Prediction: Based on heart rate, chinese calender and wives tales about the foods I'm craving, I'm still predicting girl
Symptoms: I'm starting to notice a little baby bump. To most people it would just look like I've eaten a bit too much and forgot to suck it in, but I'm starting to notice a differnece
Happy or Moody: Happy as a clam, especially when I think what an amazing journey lies ahead of us
Pregnancy Pet Peeve: People who insist on calling Baby 'he' or 'she' even thought we don't know what it is. I don't mind peolpe making predictions, but for now, we only call it Baby, nothing gender specific
Looking forward to: 2 weeks until our gender scan and the mystery of boy/girl will be solved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment