Sunday, March 11, 2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Due Date: August 11, 2012
Total weight gain: down 3 pounds from where I was when finding out I was pregnant
Maternity clothes? No, maxi dresses do wonders for a pregnant chick!
Stretch marks? NopeSleep: Like a baby :)
Best moment this week:  Feeling Baby Caroline move around, twice! Feels a little bit like having butterflies
Miss Anything? Ummmm, nothing that I can think of
Movement: Twice now, she should start getting more and more active soon
Food cravings: Watermelon, grapes, bananas and vanilla ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I'm very fortunate to still be feeling great.
Gender: Baby Girl
Symptoms: A growing belly and occasional movement
Happy or Moody: Happy Mama :)
Pregnancy Pet Peeve: The second I see someone who has either just found out I'm pregnant, or hasn't seen me since finding out, they automatically look at my tummy to see how big I'm getting! haha I don't even think people know they're doing it, it's just a natural reaction
Looking forward to: Deciding on a final design for her nursery

Please excuse my horrible hair in the picture from this week! It was after a three hour cheer practice, which can get rough on a coach the week of a competition! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment