Saturday, March 17, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Due Date: August 11, 2012
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed yet this week since I've been traveling so I have no clue!
Maternity clothes? Just lots of maxi dresses with the weather warming up
Stretch marks? No, but I live in fear every day of finding them. Probably still too early to worry yet
Sleep: Pretty normal. Didn't get much sleep this week, I was keeping the interstates hot
Best moment this week:  After worrying that I hadn't really felt her move much, she moved around for about 10 minutes last night when I was going to sleep :)
Miss Anything? Ham in my eggs
Movement: Not really during the day but if I lay on my left side, I can feel her sometimes
Food cravings: I can't express how bad I've wanted chicken minis from Chik fil a for about the last 2 months and STILL haven't gotten there before 10:30. But other than that, the usual fruits and just got these AMAZING pineapple fruit popcicles by Edy's
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Baby Girl
Symptoms: Pain started this week in the left side of my lower back, probably because I always sleep on that side
Happy or Moody: Happy, happy, happy! I got to see SO many of my very best friends this week that I haven't seen in a long time since they live all over the country. So to get to see them all in one week was incredible and made me feel so blessed!
Rings: On
Belly Button: In
Pregnancy Pet Peeve: The fact that I get out of breath so easy doing random things like the laundry even though I work out all the time
Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks! So I guess technically, it's our 21 week ultrasound. Can't beleive it's practically already halfway over.

It's worth noting, I don't actually look as pregnant as I do in this picture, just look at the one from last week haha! But I sort of like it, so I used it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment