Sunday, April 29, 2012

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks

Due Date: August 11, 2012

Total weight gain: Up 8 pounds total according to the doctor's scales

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new, aside from my 2 pairs of Maternal America jeans

Stretch marks? Not yet, hopefully not ever.

Sleep: Sleeping great! I think keeping a regular exercise scheudle helps me a lot with this.

Best moment this week: Had a check up with the Doctor Friday. Juston couldn't make this appointment so my parents went with me. They got to hear the baby's heartbeat when they came back with me. It's the first time they've heard that since they never got to go to any appointments with my sister. Everything at the check-up was healthy and normal!

Miss Anything? I really miss sleeping on my tummy and my back. No one told me before getting pregnant you were regulated to sleeping on your side only for like 5 months! Not that it won't be worth it, but I'm a tummy sleeper!

Movement: She's been pretty lazy this week, only really moving around at night and not kicking too much, but the doctor said she'd be starting to sleep more and more the bigger she gets so it was normal, then there's still the anterior factor, which means alot of her movements aren't going to be felt.

Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream was my splurge this week...Ben and Jerry's of course.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, not a thing.

Gender: Baby Girl, Caroline Leeann

Symptoms: The back pain I was having has been gone for a while now and aside from gaining some baby weight, I don't really have any other symptoms.

Belly Button: Still in

Rings: Still on

Happy or Moody: One happy mama...did lots of shopping for the baby this week aaaand maybe a little bit for me, too :)

Pregnancy Pet Peeve:  Really, it's the random people rubbing my stomach

Looking forward to: Our vacation to  Charleston and Myrtle Beach coming up this month (May)! My poor hubby doesn't get to go because he has to go to a conference, but it'll be me and the rest of my family which should be a blast!

Like I said, did a little shopping for baby Caroline this week and got some ADORABLE things for her first few weeks home..
                           
Again, with the monogramming, I just can't help myself. The outfit and sock set are both by Mud Pie, who just has the most adorable things for baby and toddler. I also got a bunch of sleepers in newborn and 0-3 months for her from an adorable shop in Mt. Sterling, KY called Oopsie Daisies...definitely worth a trip if you live close.

Also in the photo above, the book I'm currently reading, which I can't put down because it's essentially my life story right now. The Confessions of a Shopaholic book is one of my favorites because anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE to shop. If you're anything like me, you MUST read this book, I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment