Sunday, May 20, 2012

28 Weeks~ 3rd Trimester has arrived!

How far along? 28 weeks


Due Date: August 11, 2012

Total weight gain: Up 9 1/2 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Still just getting by with the 2 pairs of pants I've had forever 
Stretch marks? Nope, Thank ya Lord! I'm getting to the home stretch now so I'm really hoping I can make it through without them.

Sleep: Starting to wake up more through the night either because I have to pee or because some nights my hips hurt. One night this week, I woke up at 2am and never went back to sleep. Maybe my mind and body are preparing me for what life will be like once the baby gets here.
Best moment this week: Definitely Caroline's baby shower today! I got to see so many people who are important in my life and will be important to hers as well. Knowing that all of these people already love Caroline and have never met her and it's so very humbling. My cup runneth over :)

 
Miss Anything? There are nights I'm creawling into bed that I want to lay on my tummy soooo bad I can't stand it! Who would have thought I'd miss that more than pretty much anything else? haha
Movement: She has been SUCH a wiggleworm this past week. I think she must move most when I sleep because the night I woke up at 2, she moved from then until abotu 8am non-stop. No wonder I think she doesn't move much, I'm always knocked out when she is! haha

 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I made the most amazing banana pudding this week though and it hit the spot!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apparently, nail polish fumes 

Gender: Baby Girl, Caroline Leeann

Symptoms: Belly button is popping out, along with my belly itself obviously, had a dizzy spell this week, too while I was getting a pedicure. 

 
Belly Button: Won't be long now, I don't think. The top is totally out. Not sure if the bottom will be able to pop out or not from the appendicitis stitches I have in the back of it.  

Rings: Still on and fitting like they always have

Happy or Moody: One happy, humbled and blessed mama :)

Best Moment this Week: My sister and mom put on the dawg today at our baby shower! We had a great turnout with some amazing people in attendance. There was amazing food and fellowship and I wish I could spend time with those people every weekend like I got to today! I can't wait for this baby to see how loved she is! Her daddy brought in a very special gift as well, he made her a cradle! I'll be sure to post pictures of his handywork once they are downloaded.  
Looking forward to: Beach Baby! Heading to Charleston and the beach this week for Caroline's first vacation with the family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment