Saturday, June 9, 2012

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks

Due Date: August 11, 2012, my prediction is that she'll come July 22 though

Total weight gain: 13 pounds

Maternity Clothes: My maternal America cropped jeans and white capris.  

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Wake up every few hours but I go right back to sleep

Miss Anything? Sunbathing all day. I still get in the pool, but have to wear SPF 70 just to be safe and I try not to stay out more than an hour. I miss shaving my legs being easy as well haha.  


Movement: Lots and lots! I love it. She's moving around much higher now too. I  can feel her kicks right around my rib cage.

Food cravings: I don't really crave anything specific lately. I do love that all the Farmer's Markets are opening up because I've always loved fresh fruits and veggies, so I'm excited to hit those!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, not really.

Gender: Baby Girl, Caroline Leeann


Symptoms: Nothing aside from the obvious, really. My feet get tired after i've been on them running around all day, but I'm sure that's just the extra weight. They don't swell or anything so that's good.

Belly Button: Same...halfsies

Rings: Still on


Happy or Moody: SO happy and excited!

Best Moment this Week:  FINALLY making progress on her nursery...walls painted, crib assembled, bedding and rug picked out, glider in but not recovered yet and gathering her wall decorations. It'll be done in another week or two hopefully

Looking forward to: Classes...childbirth and breastfeeding so I'll have some idea about what the heck to expect when she decides to arrive! This is one thing I can't imagine just going in to wing it, but we're running out of time! haha Also looking forward to her next and most likely final ultrasound next Tuesday. Aaaannnnd, we have maternity pictures this coming Friday!!! Juston is probably not excited about this at all, but he'll behave since he knows how excited I am about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment