Saturday, September 29, 2012

Caroline...6 Weeks

Baby: Caroline Leeann
Age: 6 Weeks
Birthday: August 7, 2012
Weight: 9 pounds
Length: 19 inches
Sleep: 2-3 naps a day and 7-8 hours at night from 9-4 usually
My Bedtime: 9 pm
Favorite Toy: The ceiling fan really keeps her attention
Clothes Size: Newborn
Diaper Size: Newborn
Milestones Reached: BIG sweet smiles when she sees people and they talk to her
Firsts: Smile at someone, first long car ride to Lexington
Best Mood: Mornings; She'll actually let me set her down for a few minutes and she just looks around
Best Moment: When that child looks up and smile at my it absolutely melts me! It's the sweetest thing ever. She'll smile at me, her Mimi and Papa, Uncle Kursten and Aunt Paula and Daddy so far
Worst Moment: Sleeping through the night, I honestly didn't have any bad moments...no public blowouts, no screaming fits that feeding can't fix and getting her used to a schedule. Life is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment