Saturday, October 13, 2012

Baby Must Buy

This stuff is amazing! I swore that I wouldn't spend money on special baby detergent, but I never said anything about stain remover! I got this as a gift from my sister or else I never would have bothered to buy the stuff, but it's awesome!
I have sprayed it on EVERYTHING Caroline has thrown at my laundry basket from milk to spit up to overflows at the other end and it takes it out every time with no pre-scrubbing or soak time. I literally spray it on and toss it in the washer and it comes out clean! It really is the little things in life that make me happy, but when you have a high maintenance child like mine who only lets me sit her dowb about an hour a day total, I'll take any time saver I can get!
I'm hoping to share weekly "baby must buys"as I discover more favorite things through my mama journey, and in the mean time, I'd love to hear yours! I'm always on the lookout for things for Caroline that she or I would love whether its toys to excite her, or lame things like cleaning products that excite me! haha! 
On a pitiful note, Caroline had to get her first round of vaccination shots this past week. It broke my heart to watch her little face when thet stuck her chubby little thigh, but she did s great; she cried for a few minutes, but took it like a champ...my husband handled it way worse than baby or mama, bless his heart!
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment