Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Very Caroline Christmas


We have been in full on Christmas mode around here since the day after Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited! I wasted no time getting our Christmas trees put up and our decorations out (pictures to come soon!), none of which have been of any interest to Miss Caroline. I really thought she'd love the lights on the tree but alas, she's not even given them a second look. Oh well, I still love them. There are a few essentials that I had to be sure Caroline wasn't missing for her first Christmas and the first was her little visitor from the North Pole, an elf named Atticus. He's not started stirring up trouble around our house yet, he's just arrived :)

Next was her stocking. Eleven months out  of the year, I could care less that we don't have a fireplace with a big mantle, but when it comes time to hang the stockings by the chimney with care, I get a little bummed that we have to hang ours over the armoir with care instead, but we make due. Juston and I have the classic velvet red and cream stockings from Pottery Barn so we got a complimentary one for Caroline, and yes they're all monogrammed :) Once I get her stocking holder in the mail, I'll post a pic of the three of them hung up together.


And last on the essential list is her Christmas Eve pj's. very year since I can remember, my sister and I were allowed to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it was always matching Christmas pajamas so we're carrying on the tradition. I just love these little reindeer jammies from PB Kids, and yes, I ordered them with a monogram, too. They even have a tush flap on the back Treasure Troll style!

Lastly, another giveaway winner to announce, randomly chosen from my blog followers...congrats to Ms. Mess on winning the Mud Pie lamb woobie! E-mail me your info and I'll mail it to you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment