Sunday, December 9, 2012

Caroline~ 4 Months


Age: 4 months on Decemberr 7
Birthday: August 7, 2012
Weight: 14 pounds 14 ounces
Length: 24 inches
Sleep: We have officially hit the 4 month  sleep regression stage! For about the last two weeks, Miss Caroline has been getting up at least once a night. I'm still usually getting about five hours of sleep most of the time, but there were a few nights right in a row where I was barely getting three hours and I'm not a napper so I was staying pretty worn out. I'm hoping she'll get back to her old sleep schedule sooner rather than later.
My Bedtime: 8 pm-9 pm depending on when I get home from work.
Favorite Toy: Her mud pie Lambie and Sophie the giraffe
Clothes Size: 3 months or 3-6 months in most everything. 
Diaper Size: Size 2 in Pampers
Milestones Reached: Laughing!!!
Firsts: She has found her feet :)
Best Mood: Definitely mornings! She does not get this from me!


And this week's giveaway winner...Kaella. Send me your mailing address and I'll get it sent your way!

2 comments:

  1. DId you get my email I sent you about my mailing address for the mudpie giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure did! I'm sending it your way tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete