Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Caroline's First Christmas List

I've been a post slacker for the last week! Much like everyone else I'm sure, we were crazy busy last week and this one won't be much different. Between Juston's birthday and my cheerleading teams first competition of the season,  last week went by in a flash and this week is on track to do the same! But I wanted to share Caroline's Christmas list for Santa and get any suggestions for almost five month old babies' toys or gadgets y'all might have. 
Juston and I decided before Caroline was even born that we wanted to try and keep the focus of Christmas on Christ more than the presents under the tree. A friend of ours told us awhile back about their three gift rule for Christmas; one to represent each of the gifts the Wisemen brought to the baby Jesus all those years ago.  So we decided that between the two of us, Caroline would get three gifts under the tree and three in her stocking. Caroline's wish list looks a little something like this.

 Under the tree:


              Evenflo Exersaucer                               American Girl Doll, Caroline Abbott




And for her stocking:


Hopefully, Caroline's been a good enough girl for Santa to bring her a few things on her list. I will be doing my last Wednesday giveaway tomorrow so be sure to check back on how to enter! Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas season as much as we are. It really is the little things that leave the most lasting impression on your heart, so I'm worrying less about making sure all my decorations and wrapping jobs look perfect and more on enjoying time baking cookies toting my sous chef around or curled up on the couch watching The Grinch with my family. I can't believe it'll be here in less than a week!
Oh and for all you procrastinators like me out there, we got 30% off our Christmas cards on Shutterfly by waiting so late and I got 35% off plus free shipping on Juston's gifts that I just ordered today from Dick's and American Eagle.I think I'll just save all my Christmas shopping for the week before next year!

1 comment:

  1. We purchased an exersaucer for my baby girl too. It hasn't arrived yet as we were waiting on an Amazon credit to purchase it. Are you familiar with B. Toys? We purchased the activity cube and keys as well. Also, we have fallen in love with Pigeon books too. Hope you had a great holiday. Feel free to check out my blog at elmosoccers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete