Saturday, February 16, 2013

On the Hunt~ Diaper Bag


I am currently lusting over this Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag. I want it like yesterday. I love the diaper bag I currently have as far as the features it offers, but it is just so big and bulky and tough to tote hanging off my shoulder all the time. I love that this one can be carried as a back pack which is what I'm looking for.


   This one's a pretty big investment, so as with anything else I buy, I'll be searching Ebay for awhile and hopefully come across one there instead of paying retail. But as much as I carry this bag, it's worth it's weight in gold. I really love this pattern for spring too since it's so bright and cheery. 

If anyone knows where to find these puppies cheaper hit me up! Until then, I'll be searching Ebay. 

6 comments:

  1. I don't have any suggestions as to where to buy this particular PPB, but I LOVE mine & by all means get one !! lol! I got mine at Pottery Barn kids, maybe a store near you will have this one?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Petunia Pickle Bottom! I got mine from Nordstrom, but I saw that Zulily had a sale on them a few weeks ago...maybe they'll have them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! I think I'm going to have to make the switch:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have an outlet sell a few times a year. Sign up to get email notification for when it happens. I got one for about 1/2 price. There are limited quantities..have to make sure and go to site as soon as sale starts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….
    http://www.easyfit.in
    baby diapers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) That's so sweet!

      Delete