Monday, May 27, 2013

Personalized Note Cards

The art of writing a thank you note is quickly going by the wayside in lieu of thank you text messages or Facebook posts. I remember my Mom ALWAYS made had me write thank you notes for everything and I'm glad she did. I'm sure I will have Caroline doing the same thing as soon as she can write. I have a deep and abiding affection for paper goods, especially notecards and stationary. And especially when monogrammed. duh.  I have found quite a few via Etsy for both myself and Caroline. Seriously, who doesn't love getting snail mail, in particular of the handwritten and thoughtful variety. I'm looking for some for Caroline as well so that she has her own to send anytime people bring her sweet little love gifts. If someone thinks enough of you to do something kind, then think enough of them to send a sweet note to say thanks! Here are some of my favorite finds:
For Caroline:
Chevron Personalized Stationary from Gracie and Co.


Pram Notecards from NattyMichelle


Playing Girls Silhouette Notecards from Creations by Kristi


For Mama: 

Single Letter Notecards from Petite Paperie




Notecards with envelope by Broken Snare Prints




No comments:

Post a Comment