Thursday, June 20, 2013

Brittany Fuson Paper

I absolutely love finding fun and unique prints for around my house and I have found some adorable ones that I'm ordering to hang up in my closet. They're by Brittany Fuson Paper and y'all have GOT to check her out!

Here's a few of the ones I have my eye on to order. They're all just so cute I can't decide which to do!
                    


How perfect will they be with a white matte in a solid color picture frame! I need to make up my mind already.

If we decide to have another baby someday, I will absolutely be using these for our thank you notes.

There are two that I have absolutely, without a doubt made up my mind to get and that's these:

Could you just die over the Mean Girls print! I love it so much :) If you love paper goods as much as I do, go on and visit www.brittanyfuson.com and no, this is not a sponsored post, I just love these prints;)



No comments:

Post a Comment