Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fun Ideas for your 4th of July Cookout

Just a few fun things I've come across on Pinterest that we're going to give a whirl this Independence Day! Thought y'all may enjoy trying a few as well. Happy (almost) 4th!


For the Cookout:

Not exactly cookout material, obviously, but a great way to start your 4th!






I'm planning on doing this trifle, or something similar in addition to BBQ and cookies for our cookout at my mom and dad's house. Still debating whether to keep Caroline up for the fireworks since it's her last first holiday, or just stick with our regular nighttime routine since it's not like she'll remember it anyway.  


For Decorating:


Patriotic Bunting (original source not linked)


This is by far my favorite decoration to see on front porches! I just love the look.






I'll have to be sure and post a pic of our festive little front porch (I'm being generous calling it that since it's more of a stoop). I love decorating for holidays, but have slacked big time the last year with the baby. I'm getting back on track now though since she's becoming a bit more independent...how timely of her. Hope y'all have a fantastic Fourth!





No comments:

Post a Comment