Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fall Wish List

Even though we're coming up on a heat wave here, which by the way, I LOVE since it means more pool and boat days to come, I've just started brainstorming a few things I have on my wish list for this late summer and early fall. Seasonal transitional pieces I suppose.
I'm just itching to get Caroline and I a pair of Hunter boots for the fall and winter months that lie ahead, but I just haven't made the plunge yet. I'm definitely going to, but I can't decide between matte and glossy finish, or just what colors to get, but I'm leaning towards the Tiffany blue for me (even though black would be most practical)...

and these sweet little pink ones for Caroline.


Next up is church-wear. I'm in love with the Hayden shift dress by Laroque! I have the Caroline bow dress in yellow and the top in mint and love them both and I also have the Riley top and a couple of the Ellis dresses and monogram sashes, all of which fit perfectly and are so well-made. I love me a good shift dress and this one is simply gorgeous! And such a versatile piece. If you are a Southern Living subscriber, you may have seen this dress in red in the most recent issue.


And for Caroline, I'm loving this swing coat from Etsy.
Well, it's actually a pattern for a swing coat and let's be honest...if I made one it would likely look NOTHING like the perfect, pretty one in the listing haha. But it may be fun to give it a whirl. I'm usually up for a good challenge.

For weekend lounging, I found this long sleeve tee on Pinterest, but can't find the original item for the life of me. I will most likely end up getting a Southern Shirt Company jersey pullover since their shirts are the most comfortable I've ever had.

And I've just added these Halloween onesies to my Etsy shop for pre-order, so Caroline will obviously be getting one. 



And finally, how cute are these monogrammed weekender bags

We've got trips this fall planned for North Carolina, South Carolina and Savannah so one of these bags is perfect to throw Caroline's stuff into. I like keeping her things separate from ours when we travel whether it's her clothes, food, toys or whatever, it just makes it all simpler to find in a hurry. 

One more thing...I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Daddy, Handsome Leonard, whom Caroline was named after and bears a striking resemblance to!  





It's also my Aunt Judy's birthday and a Happy 50th wedding anniversary to she and my Uncle Ronnie! August has treated our family very well over the years!





No comments:

Post a Comment