Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh Shift~ Our Lilly Haul


How tired were y'all of this screen after yesterday? Like the rest of civilization apparently,  I logged onto Lilly Pulitzer's site yesterday morning at 7:58 am ready to score some deals, and was promptly given the 'Oh Shift' screen for approximately three hours every time I tried to add anything to my tote. Ugh. same story, different year, but I digress. I did eventually score some great things at some pretty awesome prices.




I managed to snag the Delia dress in Let's Cha Cha. I got this pattern for Caroline for next summer from Zappos a few weeks ago and y'all know I'm a sucker for the matchy matchy :) I also got the Callahan shorts. They fit perfectly and I love the pattern.

I did miss out on two of the things I wanted most of all and that would be the Callahans and Murfee scarf, both in You Gotta Regatta. It's one of my favorite Lilly Patterns.

And I made the rookie mistake of not checking out immediately after putting the First Impression scarf and Kelsey wedges in my cart so they sold out before I could complete checkout. Boo. Oh well, guess it's back to trolling Ebay for them. 

Caroline made out like a bandit for next year!



Ruffled Pullover

Multi Chin Chin swim suit

Britta Baby Dress in white lace

I would link to the items, but everyplace I checked is sold out. I did manage to get her the mini Callahans in You Gotta Regatta so obviously I have to find them in my size. And finally, for a matchy matchy fall finish, I'll be ordering us these dresses for next fall when Caroline can fit into the XS sizes in Little Lilly.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I love everything!! She is going to look SO precious in her Lilly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to put it all on her :)

      Delete