Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

What I'm in love with:

Caroline's 18 month pictures that we just got back! Kacy always does an amazing job getting priceless shots of Caroline and this time was not different. A few of my favorites:







What I'm Watching:
 Southern Charm on Bravo



Has anyone else watched this show? I'm absolutely in love with Charleston, South Carolina and try to visit as often as we can get away to do so, so naturally, since this trainwreck of a show takes place in Charleston, I feel obligated to watch it. It's your run-of-the-mill dramatic, skeevy, trashy Bravo show and I kinda love it.


What I'm Wearing:


I posted about these Kentucky for Kentucky Y'all sweatshirts a few weeks ago and I love them! They're so soft and I can't resist matching my girl. You probably need one if you don't have one already ;)


Workouts:

In addition to my splits with weight lifting, I'm doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD, now 8 days in, and adding running back in since it's finally gotten nice here again. Last week I lost 3 pounds, which was my goal, so now I have about 13 more to go to reach my ultimate goal weight.  I have to set small, manageable goals to keep myself on track instead of bigger, over-arching goals, so at the beginning of each week, I try to come up with a list of 5 fitness related things I'd like to achieve.  I love the satisfaction of checking them off. 


What I'm looking forward to:




Juston and I have signed up to run the Color Me Rad Race in Lexington in April. I'm trying to convince my sister to let my nieces run it with us because they really want to and it looks like so much fun! This will be the first 5K Juston and I have done together that isn't an obstacle course, so this should be interesting. I'm a SUPER slow runner, like my best mile time is eleven minutes, and Juston is way tall so I take about two steps to every one of his, but since he hasn't run for awhile, I'm hoping I can keep up. My goal this spring is to get my 5K time under 30 minutes and my best time so far was just under 34 minutes last fall. 

Hope everyone is having a great week! We're heading to see Wicked this Friday with my sister and her husband and I am SO excited! It's one of my favorites! It will also be Caroline's very first sleepover at Mamaw and Papa's with her cousins. Say a little prayer for us all! I'm kind of hesitantly excited...my mom may have a different feeling. My dad certainly does haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment