Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Splash into Summer Event

Lilly Pulitzer is having their Splash into Summer event all Memorial Day Weekend. Gifts with purchase are listed below and while supplies last.

Every time Lilly rolls out a new pattern, I think they can't possibly come out with one I love more (I'm looking at you Lobstah Roll), but then they somehow always outdo themselves.  Here are a few of my new favorite summer patterns and pieces.
 
 
 
 
The Watch Out pattern has got to be my current favorite. I sort of want it in everything, but I will likely just be getting it in this tunic or perhaps the tank below, which is carried in multiple cute patterns.
 
 
 
http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/New-Arrivals/for-Kids/entity/pc/1/c/4/7350.uts?swatchName=Resort+White+Watch+Out
 
 
I wish Caroline wasn't in such a Messy
Bessy phase right now. I bought most of her clothes for this summer on clearance at some time or another last fall since I found some really great bargains and sales, but unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to steer clear of any light color. Most days she does pretty good staying clean, but anytime Juston is in charge, I may as well either strip her, or stop by the store to buy stain remover on my way home because she's usually all kinds of filthy when I get back. Luckily, my Mama is the stain-master and can clean practically anything out of clothes. She's tried to teach me her ways, but no one does it like Mama.
 




I will hopefully manage to snag a few cute things for Caroline for next year when the End of Summer Sale comes around at Lilly in a few months. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment