Friday, July 25, 2014

Fashion Friday

I have always really enjoyed shopping and putting outfits together, so I thought it would be fun to start sporadically doing some Fashion Friday posts with some different outfits I've worn during the week. I don't really have a specific style that I lean towards, I just get what I like. Sometimes it's trendy pieces and sometimes more wardrobe staples. And most weeks, I spend the majority of my days in workout clothes because my work warrants that wardrobe and I work out most days, too. But on days that do call for "real clothes" here's a taste of my taste ;)


Top old (similar) | Shorts (sold out) both by Lilly Pulitzer
 

 
Tunic by C Wonder (sold out online, some stores still have them on clearance) | Shorts by Lilly Pulitzer (old, found on Ebay) | Shoes
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment