Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 4th Entertaining and Attire

I love the 4th of July holiday weekend! Fireworks, cookouts, boating, pool time and family...what's not to love? We typically do a cookout for the Fourth at my parents with the whole family and then watch the fireworks from their front yard, but this year, we are going to mix it up a bit. My sister and Brother-in-law recently got a camper and have it parked riverfront so we're going to celebrate there this year and watch the fireworks from the waterfront. I couldn't be more excited!
I thought I'd throw a few ideas out for entertaining, not only what to cook, but décor, as well as what to wear ;)
 
Let's start with décor.
 
 
 
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/190627197/melamine-plate-preppy-stripes-patriotic?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=4th+of+july+melamine&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
 
 
And what to wear, both for little chicks and mama.
 
 
There are also t-shirt versions of the onesies for older kids.
 
 
 
And finally, what to cook, bake or bring if someone else is doing the hosting.
 


 
Berry Ice Cubes                            Hobnail Glass Drinks
 
 
Vanilla Bean Donuts                           Patriotic Popcorn

 
 
If none of these ideas tickle your fancy, I've pinned plenty more on my Pinterest Boards. Feel free to follow along :)
 


 



 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment