Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fall Favorites from Lilly Pulitzer

Lilly Pulitzer revealed the first items in their fall line recently and I have a few pieces that I am loving. Usually, Lilly is relegated to my spring and summer wardrobe, but there are some nice transitional pieces that will be perfect for late summer and into fall as the weather starts to cool off. Although, I don't even want to think about fall weather right now. I'm enjoying the heat!
 

The pieces above would be more ideal for late summer since there's not much you can do to transition a romper into fall. I really love the Hot Spots pattern though and there's even an adorable dress in the kids section to coordinate.
 

 
The items above are more ideal for going into fall. The boatneck sweater comes in a white version that's really pretty as well, although probably more suitable for springtime. I just love a good maxi skirt and the palm tree prints are everywhere right not.
 
 
I'm counting down the days until they announce when the End of Summer Sale will be. I can't wait to sit in front of my computer refreshing it a million times while they tell me the site is broken again.  Seems like it happens every year. I'm seriously just considering going to the Lilly store in Lexington and forgoing the ESS altogether. But the prices are always too great to pass up!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment