Friday, August 22, 2014

Fashion Friday

I obviously have more than a week's worth of outfits in this post since I didn't post last week. We were headed to North Carolina and it just slipped my mind. So it's outfit overload this week. 

 Lilly Pulitzer Robyn Dress (sold out) | Navajo Sandals
 I really love this pattern. The sweater in this In The Garden was one of the things I lost from my cart during Lilly's big sale. But it's such a fun pattern. I actually found this dress on eBay a few weeks ago. 

Altar'd State Blouse (old) | J Crew Chinos | Target sandals (old) similar | Bourbon and Boweties Bracelets


This is seriously one of my very favorite tops! I have it in black, too. I got it last summer from Altar'd State and I just think it's so fun. 

Asos Skater Dress (old) Similar | J Crew Flip Flops (old) | Bourbon and Boweties Bracelet

This dress will be perfect for Labor Day weekend!

Annie Griffin Top (old) | Lilly Pulitzer Callahan shorts in Lobstah Roll (sold out)

My road trip outfit from last week. This Annie Griffin top is really so beautiful in person. It buttons all the way up the back. AGC stuff is really pricey, so most of what I own I either bought from a friend of mine when she was done with hers or I got during their warehouse sales. Follow their social media to know when those roll around. 


I am still wearing my white bottoms out! Their shelf life this summer is limited so I'm bringing them out as much as I can until Labor Day weekend. I know that's an old school rule, but I just can't make myself break it unless it's winter white.



 I got this top on super sale from J Crew a few weeks ago. The price has gone back up a little, but it's still on sale if you check their website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment