Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome Fall~Porch Decorating Ideas

If your Facebook feed is anything like mine, it's been filled with talk of Fall for weeks now. I always eyeroll that business so hard! I am a summer chick. I absolutely love fall, don't get me wrong, but after fall comes winter, which I do not love so much outside of the holiday season. So I try to milk every last bit of summer, but it is now officially fall so I wanted to share some really fun porch decorating ideas I love. I found most of these through Pinterest and they are all so pretty, so I wanted to share them.










image via Southern Lady Facebook

image via Southern Lady Facebook


We don't have much of a front porch on our home, more of a stoop really, ha! But I really like the idea above for our stoop since I just put a nearly identical bench there a few weeks ago. I'm browsing Etsy for some pillows I like and so far, I'm thinking these black toile and these black gingham together would look cute with a burlap initial pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment