Friday, October 3, 2014

Fashion Friday + Our Week

These are a few of my outfits from the last couple of weeks. I've been slumming it more days than not in my workout clothes since I'm trying to get in two workouts a day when I can. Anyway, here's a few of my favorites from the last two weeks.
 
Shirt by Laroque | Skirt by Annie Griffin Collection | Shoes by Jack Rogers
 
This is what I wore to the Georgia game we went to and it ended up being perfect since it was pretty hot, around 80 degrees. My skirt was on the shorter side, so I wore my Nike compression shorts underneath in case we had to climb stairs or anything. Didn't want to give anyone a show ;)

Dress by Laroque | Shoes by Lilly Pulitzer
 
This one was a church outfit. I just love these Laroque dresses! This one is the Caroline bow dress in yellow. I have this top in a couple of colors as well and I love how feminine  and classic the pieces are.

Shirt, Vest and Shorts by J Crew Factory | Shoes Union Bay from Kohls
 
I love this vest for fall and pairing it with pink is a fun alternative to sticking with a darker fall color palate.   

 
Our weather has stayed in the mid 80's here the last week, which I personally love, so I've still been able to bring out a lot of my summer clothes, like this Tilda blouse. It's a great classic piece and perfect for layering with sweaters once the temperature drops. It's not in stores anymore but you can usually find them on eBay.

Vest, Shirt and Jeans by J Crew Factory | Necklace by Loren Hope | Boots by Hunter
 
 
Today was a rainy day around here so I just recycled part of an outfit from earlier this week and threw on my pink boots with it.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm still slowly working my way toward that 5 minute plank hold and I'm pretty proud of the progress I've made so far. I even have a plank buddy...


Am I the only one impressed with her form?
 
 
 
 
The weather has been cooling down a little bit later this week so I put some of Caroline's new fall duds on her and she looked like such a big girl to me. It must be the jeans ;)
 
 
I brought out some of the fall and Halloween decorations and put them around the house this week as well. Pumpkin Spice Tyler candles will be a mainstay this month in the house. I love that scent for this time of year!
 
 
Caroline's cousins were off the last half of this week on fall break, so she got to spend a lot of time playing with them, which always makes her day. Sometimes it means she will not nap for anything since she doesn't want to miss out on playtime, but her mood was fine, so I didn't mind her skipping it.

 
After all, who wouldn't rather play hide and seek in the trees instead of nap and miss all the fun? I can't blame my girl. Hope everyone had a great week and Happy Friday!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment