Friday, May 8, 2015

Five on Friday: Outfit Edition

I used to do a pretty good job posting outfits until it got cold and I lived in workout pants and sweatshirts for like three months. So I thought I'd share five outfits on a Friday :)
 
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Rowen | Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties | Necklace: Dede's Boutique
 
That is probably my favorite Lilly dress that I own and that's really saying something. It's such a figure flattering shape and it's a faux wrap dress, so not flashing people if the wind catches it ;) The colors are so bright and vibrant in person. And those nude Rowen shoes, I probably wear more than any other dress shoe I own.
 

Dress: The Blue Door Boutique | Shoes: Target | Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties
 
 
I got the chambray button up dress a couple of years ago and it's super comfy. And I am just in love with the fringe booties I got from Target a few months back. They were only around $20.

Dress and Vest: J Crew Factory | Boots: Hunter | Camo Bracelet: Stacy Brown Designs | Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties
 
A rainy day outfit above. The shirtdress and vest were both from last year, but they usually have similar pieces in stock for great prices on J Crew Factory.
 
Shirt and Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer (The shirt runs HUGE. This is the small) | Shoes: Jack Rogers
 
I was surprised at how large the shirt runs. I could have easily worn and x-Small (which is unusual given my wide shoulders) but they were sold out of that size. I do love the pink colony shorts! One the weather heats up, all my Lilly starts coming out! And boy has it been HOT around here this week. Like almost 90 degrees all week long! I love it, but I'd love it more if the pools were opened already.
 

Shirt and Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Necklace: Dede's Boutique
Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties
 
This was a super comfy look for running errands around town today. I just love the She She Shells print and this skirt is a great length. I don't feel like I'm flashing people when I'm fooling with Caroline.
 
Hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day weekend! I think we're heading to the camper to hang out with the family tonight, working on some outside projects tomorrow and doing church and lunch with the whole family Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment