Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer outfits are by far my favorite, so I snapped a few pics on days I wore something other than workout clothes to post and share here. 


Tank and skort: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Necklace: Beaufort Linen Co. 


Tank: Shop Local Kentucky | Jeans: J Crew Factory | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Necklace: Beaufort Linen Co.


 A closer look at my necklace from Beaufort Linen Company. It was such a great price at under $20 and I absolutely love it. It's so versatile. And as soon as I saw this watermelon Kentucky shirt, I had to have it. 


Shirt: Free People from V2V | Jeans: J Crew | Shoes: Target | Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties


I picked this top up on our most recent trip to Charleston. V2V is one place I always stop on King Street when we're in town because I always find the cutest things there. The back of this shirt absolutely sold me on it! It's split open at the bottom, too. I just love when clothes have unexpected details and the back of this does not disappoint. The material is also very breathable and stretchy. 


Dress: Old Navy | Necklace: Beaufort Linen Co | Shoes: Gap

This dress could not be more comfortable. Dresses are always a favorite of mine because they are so simple. Throw on some cute sandals and accessories and you're all set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment