Friday, September 4, 2015

End of summer OOTD's and Cute Kid's summer sales

I'm going to be a little bit bummed when swimsuits and sundresses are no longer weather appropriate here in a couple of months. Summer is hands down my favorite time of year, so I always hate to see it winding down. I'm planning some fun fall trips and activities for the family to help cure then end of summer blues though, so we have that to look forward to...also...COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!

Today, I'm sharing some of my recent summer OOTD's with y'all. Most days, like I said I'm in a swim suit or workout clothes, but I have so much fun dressing up so I like sharing it.
Dress: Annie Griffin Collection | Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties | Pearl Necklace and Pearl Jacket Earrings (my new obsession) Beaufort Linen Company


Shirt: Madewell | Shorts: Annie Griffin Collection via eBay | Shoes: Tory Burch via eBay


Shirt: J Crew Factory | Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Tory Burch | Bow Belt: Target | 
Pearl Necklace: Beaufort Linen Company


Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer Annabelle Top | Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Jack Rogers



Bow Top: The Blue Door Boutique | Skirt: Monkee's of Lexington | Shoes: Rowen | 
Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties


In other clothing news, I finally got all of my items from the Lilly After Party Sale. I was able to snag pretty much everything I had my eye on between the Lilly Site and In the Pink. I also had early access to sale via The Pink Pelican VIP program. None of that is pictured though. 


I also wanted to post a few of the cute clearance items I snagged for Caroline for next summer. I love buying her clothes for the following year when things go on clearance at the end of seasons. I never do shoes though because I just have no clue what size she'd be in a year from now. I tend to do more of her summer clothes from boutiques around here on clearance just because that's where I find most of the smocked things I love, bu I did snag her some cute things from Gap. I've linked them below,

 
Pintuck top                                              Smocked tank

  
Striped romper                                                     Floral Romper


There are some great between season pieces in their sale section as well, and some cute Halloween shirts and pjs are now on the site, too. Hope everyone has a wonderful, long holiday weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment