Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Three


I'm a little late on this one since Caroline turned three a couple of months ago, but I wanted to share a few of her three year old stats and fun other fun info. 

Height: 35 inches
Weight: 29.5 pounds
Favorite shows: Paw Patrol, Daniel Tiger, Umi Zoomi, Sophia and 7D
Favorite Foods: Any type of pasta, yogurt, bananas, Palmetto cheese, pizza, breakfast casserole, rice and hot dogs
Vocabulary: She'll repeat anything (especially words I don't want her to), she carries on normal conversations like an adult practically, she knows her alphabet, she can count to 15 and she can spell about half of her name on a good day. 
Shoe size: 6-7
Clothes Size: mostly 2T and 3T. She still fits in some 18 month and 24 month clothes
Sleep: She sleeps from about 9:30 until around 8:30 most every night...in our bed...which I sort of love and haven't really tried to change :) She gave up naps probably six months ago.



Caroline is seriously the best little girl. She's so sweet and doesn't have a mean bone in her little body. She does have quite a few wild ones though. I call that her Harlan half. She loves her gymnastics class, going to story hour at the library, feeding the ducks at the lake and any playground you'll let her on. Her favorite place to stop when we travel is Chick-fil-A. Speaking of travel, it's basically just like traveling with another adult in the car with her these days. She does so well now, it's almost enough to make me forget what an absolute terror she was in the car the first year and a half of her life, screaming bloody murder at the very sight of her car seat...Almost. Oh how times have changed. She's constantly asking to go to North Carolina and Charleston since we have friends in those places she thinks the world of. She absolutely loves the water. Whether it's the pool, the boat or the ocean, she will never turn down a chance to swim. 

She loves to work puzzles, help me in the kitchen, ride her 'cooter' (scooter) and bike in our driveway and wave and holler at the neighbors when she sees them walking their dog. She is constantly saying and doing the cutest things that I wish I could remember to write them all down so that I won't forget...but I usually forget. I just can't put into words how amazing this little lady truly is and what a light she is to everyone who knows her. She's sweet and king and stubborn and independent and I hope none of those traits ever change. She's very inquisitive and is constantly asking 'why'. She will ask a lot of times, "will you teach me" about anything she's watching us do. I love that she's so eager to learn things. We couldn't ask for a better three year old. I know a lot of people complain about the terrible two's but we didn't have that experience. No tantrums, no hissy fits...for the most part, Caroline is the most rational toddler I have ever come across. I'm hoping three won't be any different as far as that's concerned. I've also been warned about the threenager phase, so we'll see. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your update on your little one! I have an almost 3-year-old, so it's interesting to see how they compare. She's such a little cutie & I love her Belle shirt & doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Three is a really fun age so far, but I don't want to jinx myself haha Her Belle shirt is Old Navy on sale now for $10 ;)

      Delete