Wednesday, December 9, 2015

19 Weeks



How far along? Currently sitting at 19 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds according to my most recent doctors visit. I literally can't believe it wasn't like 15 after Thanksgiving. 

Maternity clothes? Gap maternity leggings are heaven!

Sleep: Really well most of the time. I am a night owl by nature, but once I'm out, I'm out. 

Best moment: Having our ultrasound last Friday and watching this wild child romp and roll around.
Movement: Not much to speak of still. Occasionally, I will think I'm feeling him when I'm working out, but I couldn't swear to it.

Food cravings: Christmas tree cakes have been calling my name! I think that's a seasonal craving and not a pregnancy craving though.

Feeling? Still feeling great and really thankful for that! I can't imagine feeling as exhausted now as I was when pregnant with Caroline. I don't think I could keep up with her if I was.

Baby Goodies Acquired: I need to step away from the Kissy Kissy sleepers! I haven't gone too overboard, but I have ordered maybe 5 or 6 things for him so far. I ordered a blue Boppy cover to replace the all pink we had with Caroline. I did not listen at all when people told me to buy gender neutral when I was pregnant with her. No regrets...pink is still my favorite ha! Anyway, Pottery Barn had a 30% off and free shipping sale one day last week so I snagged it while it was on sale. It's starting to feel more real that we're having a little boy as the blue things roll in. I'm not really worried too much about his room and all that like I was with Caroline at this point. He will most likely be sleeping in his cradle by our bed for the first five or six months anyway, so it's not like it matters if the nursery is all gussied up. Oh how things are different for the second child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment