Friday, December 18, 2015

20 Weeks





How far along? 20 Weeks this past Wednesday

Total weight gain: 5 pounds up

Maternity clothes? I have purchased a pair of maternity jeans, a pair of leggings, a pair of black dress pants and a pair of green skinny jeans. That's all I plan on getting. It was all 50% off at Gap not long ago and I'm thinking that'll get me through.

Sleep: Sleep is good.

Best moment of the week: I am finally starting to feel some baby moves that I know for certain are baby moves. Still not very frequently, mostly at night, but it's definitely him moving around. 
Movement: See above ;)

Food cravings: Nothing really that's a craving. I did have a few days this past week though where I literally could have eaten all day long and still been hungry. I tried my best to snack on mostly healthy foods, but man, I just never felt full. I think I'm over it now. Maybe he was taking a growth spurt or something.

Feeling? Feeling great and happy. I think it helps so much that I'm able to keep up my normal workout routine. I know that's not for everyone while they're pregnant, but I swear that's why I've not been as worn out this go around and why I just generally feel better. I'm planning to do a post about my workouts so far while pregnant sometime soon.

Baby Goodies Acquired: I snagged a few sleepers for this summer's beach trip that are nautical themed and also already have matching Christmas pajamas and Christmas picture outfits for Caroline and Boy for next Christmas. I feel pretty on my game right now. Better feel that way now b/c I'm sure it will be fleeting in a few short months.

No comments:

Post a Comment