Saturday, February 13, 2016

Small Business Saturday: Bella Bliss

As a former small business owner here in our small hometown, I know how important it always was to have word-of-mouth advertising and to have customers spread the word about your business, so I wanted to occasionally take the time to post about either some of my favorite small businesses that have online shopping, or some of my favorite brands that you can shop their websites or find their items in small businesses. 

The first one I want to share that you may or may not have heard of is a children's clothing company based out of Lexington, KY called Bella Bliss. They have some really adorable, quality clothing items for your little ones and best of all for me now, they have some really cute Sister/Brother matching outfit options that I can't get my hands on quickly enough! Some of my Spring Line favorites are pictured and linked below. 

 


The two outfits above are perfect for all summer long, especially Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. The boys romper is very cute with a monogram as pictured on the website. 



This little plaid set may end up being the kids Easter outfits for next year, or maybe for family portraits this coming summer. I think they'd both be really cute with a monogram as well. 








Peter Pan collared outfits are always a favorite of mine, They are just so sweet and classic looking for boys or girls, I love them. 

There is plenty of other cute choices on their website to check out, so I hope if you haven't already heard of Bella Bliss, you'll take a second to visit their site linked above.  





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice blog. I was searching for such kind of informative blog since a very long time. Really interesting.
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable and informative blog. Keep sharing such kind of blogs in future as well. Thanks a lot.
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete