Saturday, February 20, 2016

Small Business Saturday: Little English

This week, I wanted to share a brand with you that I found back when I had my brick and mortar shop here in my hometown a few years back. A lot of people are already familiar with Little English, but if you're not, you definitely want to check them out! They're carried at a lot of children's boutique shops, but you can also shop via their website if you don't have any shops near you that carry them. I'm going to share a few of my favorite pieces of theirs. I love, too that they are a Kentucky based company, specifically out of Lexington. The quality of the clothes is great and everything I ever carried was very well-made. My sister's youngest daughter had a lot of the Little English outfits from my shop and now they are Caroline's and all have held up great. 







And some options for your little fellas...













No comments:

Post a Comment