Thursday, February 11, 2016

28 Weeks: Third Trimester

White tank and White cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer | Pants: Beaufort Linen Company | Pearl Tassel Necklace: Bourbon and Boweties via The White Chandelier



How far along? 28 Weeks this past Tuesday, finally hit that last and longest trimester! I say finally, but really, it's gone pretty quickly thus far. 


Total weight gain: Up 12 pounds this week. I lost a few pounds last week, mostly stress I think. Last week was a doozy with Caroline getting sick for a few days, then me catching the really bad cold she had, practically no sleep for over a week and just no appetite. We're on the mend now luckily, so I'm sure I'll get back to my normal weight. 

Maternity clothes: Yep. I got the cropped version of Gap's Maternity under the bump leggings and they are my new favorite workout pants!

Best moment of the week: Finally seeing Caroline get back to her normal sweet, spunky self after feeling crummy for so many days. 

Food cravings: Ugh, nothing lately has sounded very good. I have found myself craving odd drinks. Like, I rarely, if ever drink anything carbonated, but I've had Cheerwine and Ginger Ale this last week alone. I drink a ton of apple juice, too, which I've always liked, but reallllyyyy want here lately. 

Feeling: I've not felt like myself lately. I'm feeling so huge by the end of the day that I can barely make myself eat dinner. I haven't had over three hours of sleep in more than a week now with Caroline, then myself getting sick, so last week was long, but I guess that's good practice for when he gets here in a couple of months. 


Baby Goodies Acquired: We got a blue Boppy cover and his first navy gingham hooded towel in the mail this week. I can't wait until we finally agree on a name so I can monogram his towel.

Symptoms: my belly muscles feel like they are stretched to the max already. Shortness of breath when doing anything is also a very prevalent thing these days. 

Pregnancy Fitness: Last week, I only got three workouts in with not wanting to leave Caroline, but this week, I've gotten back on track for the most part which has been a big relief. Few things make me feel better than a great workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment