Tuesday, March 1, 2016

31 Weeks




How far along?  31 Weeks


Total weight gain:Up 17 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes. I'm really looking forward to the weather warming up for good so I can just throw on a dress and sandals and call it a day.

Best moment of the week: The whole week so far! Caroline and I are tearing up the Lowcountry with my parents for their Christmas gift we gave them. We also had a checkup this past Friday and everything is looking like it should! Baby boy is head down, measuring right at 31 weeks, heart rate 148 and my sugar test also went well. 

Food cravings: I've been loving raisins, peanuts and Cheerios lately. Off combo, huh?

Feeling: Feeling good! Since I changed the amount of foods I eat, I feel so much better by the end of the day now that I was.

Baby Goodies Acquired: How cute is this little outfit I snagged this week?!
 

Symptoms: Some Braxton hicks contractions, my gums bleed every single time I brush and floss my teeth lately and carrying Caroline around is getting tougher unfortunately. I feel so bad. 

Pregnancy Fitness: Still lifting and hitting cardio most days of the week. Doing lots of walking this week and not much lifting. Just my nightly pushups and squats until we get back home most likely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment