Friday, March 4, 2016

Savannah~ Day 2

 Day two in Savannah got off to a great start when we decided to have ice cream for breakfast at Leopold's Ice Cream. Caroline opted for her favorite Vanilla with sprinkles when they didn't have Superman flavor. I got banana and it was so good! I typically don't stray from vanilla, but I'm glad I did. 

From Leopold's, we did some walking around to kill time before lunch and hit a few of the squares. 




I'm so mad at myself because I snapped quite a few pictures as we were walking around using my good camera, then when we sat down and I looked at them, I realized the setting had accidentally changed and every single one was practically too dark to see what it was. I salvaged a few thankfully though. Per Dad's request, we went to The Lady and Sons for lunch and all hit the buffet. 


We had to do some touristy traditions and catch a ride on the Old Savannah Tour trolley. Our tour took us about an hour and a half. We had a great tour guide and you always learn something new which I really love. Here's a few of the things we saw from the bus. 


Someone couldn't stand all of the excitement from our history lesson ;) The really neat thing about Old Savannah Tours is that they bring on character actors at a few of the stops who will basically give you a little history lesson about themselves and their ties to the city. You can also hop on and off the bus at the different stops which is a great feature if you don't want to do much walking. 

Johnny Mercer House


Some gorgeous live oaks at Forsyth Park. 


The Pirate House restaurant.


The Kehoe House

After our tour, we headed back to the hotel for a bit to rest, then Mom, Caroline and myself headed back to Forsyth to hit the playground again. 

Here's what I wore for the day. Loved this comfy outfit. 

Shirt: Sugar Boutique | Jeans: Maternal America from Sugar Boutique | Shoes: Tory Burch Miller Sandals | Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties | Necklace: Bourbon and Boweties via The White Chandelier


No comments:

Post a Comment