Saturday, March 12, 2016

Small Business Saturday: Sugar Boutique

Anytime I've done OOTD posts or pics on here, there's a good chance something from Sugar Boutique has been shown. I found the site for the brick and mortar store probably four years ago through Facebook and have frequented them ever since. They carry some of the more pricey but quality brands like Jude Connelly, Britt Ryan and Lilly Pulitzer, but also carry a huge array of affordable and adorable brands like Karlie and lots of price points in between. 

The owner of the boutique, Sandi, is always so sweet. I've never gotten to actually meet her in person, but hopefully one day I'll get to go to the actual store and not just the online shop :) 












There's usually a pretty great selection in their sale section of their website. I get a lot of Lilly stuff on sale from Sugar year round, not just during the crazy ESS sale time!

No comments:

Post a Comment