Monday, April 11, 2016

Nursery Update

Baby boy's nursery still isn't complete, but I have made a lot of progress and it is practically there! Our little crib area is pretty well set, aside from needing a couple of pictures in the two frames above the crib on the end, but I'm planning on using a couple from his newborn photo session.

Frames: Target | Gold Hey Y'all Print: Etsy | Crib Bumper: Carousel Designs | Crib Sheet: Target | Crib Skirt: Fabric from Calico Corners, made by a lady in Alabama

I'm waiting on this basket from Magnolia Market to arrive to pile up some of his blankets and stuffed animals into. I ordered the smaller size of the two. 

Another Magnolia Market purchase, Juston just hung two of these baskets on the wall above the changing area to hold the diapers, wipes and lotions. I love that these baskets will be able to be used in other areas of our home as well if they're ever not used in the nursery. Much of what I've purchased for use in the nursery now, I could use in lots of other spaces in the house as the needs for his room change over the years. 


I have this piece hanging in his room already and it is so adorable. I purchased it from SK designs on Etsy. It's great quality, a good price and the shipping was super quick. I think I had it in about a week, maybe less. 


Here's a better look at the foil print above his crib. I also ordered it from Etsy and received it in about a week. I didn't matte ours but I could given the way the print is made. I have a rocker and side table in there right now, too, but I haven't decided if I want to leave them there or not.

We have the window treatments to get finished then the room will be all ready! I will share photos of everything once the windows are done, hopefully this weekend. Juston has made me some cornice boxes and I have ordered the fabric in the same print as the crib skirt. As soon as the fabric comes in, I'm ready to get them covered and hung. 



2 comments:

  1. Its looking so cute in there :) Can't wait to see the rest
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I've had fun with it but the second child definitely gets things done later ha!

    ReplyDelete