Sunday, July 10, 2016

Carter~ Two Months


Baby: Carter Scott
Age: Two months
Birthday: April 26, 2016
Weight: 13 pounds 1 ounce
Length: 22 inches long
Sleep: 10:00 pm6:30 am typically
My Bedtime: 10 ish pm
Clothes Size: 3-6 months
Milestones Reached: Smiling all the time in response to people talking to him and playing with him. He baby talks with the fan all the time, too, especially in the evenings before bedtime when I lay him on our bed. He watches Caroline's every move when she is in the same room and chattering away.


I could not be any more obsessed with this sweet baby boy if I tried and I think everyone in my family feels the same way. I have never seen a sweeter baby and I feel SO blessed to have my two little sweeties. Caroline does so great and her new thing is that she loves to un-velcro his diapers when we are changing him. She still like to hold him as soon as he wakes up for the day and a lot of mornings will give him his morning bottle. I hope they will not only love each other as they grow up, but that they will genuinely like each other. So far, we're off to a great start. 

Carter is a great traveler for the most part, as long as he doesn't get too hot in his car seat. I took him to his first cheerleading practice this week, which he hated and cried almost the entire time we were there, which is so not like him at all. I think he has finally slowed down in gaining weight and seems to be getting longer now instead. He eats about every two and a half hours, about 5 ounces of breast milk from his bottle. To spite my many attempts, he still refuses to latch to nurse, so I just pump allllll the time. 

He loves our walks that we take every morning and evening and will fall asleep almost instantly a lot of the times. When he's awake, he is constantly moving his legs and his arms...Legs kick non stop like he's pedaling a bike and his arms just swing up and down. 


Our Carter man is just as sweet as he looks 98% of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment