Monday, July 18, 2016

Reds Game

Yesterday, the whole family packed up and headed to Cincinnati for the day. Thanks to my brother-in-law, we were able to go watch the Reds from a suite, which worked out SO great with the kids. It was our first sporting event with all four of us and a great experience!


 We got to Great American Ballpark pretty early so we snapped a few pictures before the game got going. It was an absolutely perfect day to watch some baseball. I'll be honest, I'm not the hugest baseball fan after about the first five innings, but our suite was air conditioned and had lots of yummy food, in my opinion, the only way to do a ball game.



Carter did really well, all things considered. He spent most of the time inside since the loud crowd noises seemed to upset him, but he was in the best mood and did great one the car ride to and from. 



We got a visit from one of the Reds mascots and Caroline was not a fan at all. I was really surprised because she loved every character she met when we did Disney World. I guess the difference is she was familiar with those characters and this was some random big, red, furry thing she'd never seen before.


It was such a fun way to spend a Sunday. It was me, Juston and the kids, My sister and her family, our parents and my brother-in-law's mother, who Caroline thinks is her Grandma, too since her cousins call her Grandma. My only concern is that now Caroline is going to expect this type of setup when we start hitting the SEC college football stadiums this fall and it will definitely be different! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment