Friday, September 9, 2016

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great, albeit quick, Labor Day weekend. I'm not quite ready to let go of summer just yet, and it's still 90 degrees here anyway, so I don't have to :) Our weekend included a cookout at my sister's family camper. I made my BLT potato salad and we took Caroline bike over and let her ride around the camp ground. It's her favorite thing to do over there outside of roasting marshamallows. 

 

While I spent most of the day Sunday cleaning and organizing the house, we were also able to squeeze in some time on the boat on Monday before the weekend was over. We even managed to get Juston to come out after his early morning hunting trip. My husband and I could not be more opposite when it comes to our interests. I would absolutely love to have a boat of our own, but I'd have to be able to do it all myself with the kids as Juston could not care any less. He did buy himself a little fishing boat, but it's not exactly what we could take out for family outings, so it's usually just me and Caroline tagging along with my brother-in-law and sister when they go out with their kids. This was also Carter's first boat ride. 




I'd say Juston and Carter enjoyed the boat equally from the looks of it! ha. Uncle Kursten even let Caroline drive the boat for a bit before we headed back in. WE only stayed out around an hour since we had Carter and I have to be able to pump every few hours anyway, but it was such a great time! 
 


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast :) Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Life is so scheduled right now I feel like hardly anything we do is worth posting about so I'm slacking haha!

      Delete
    2. And I hope y'all had a great holiday weekend!

      Delete