Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Lately

I can't believe January is basically over. In some ways, it seems like it's been the absolute longest month, and in others it seems like it flew by. We've had so much going on that I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up here on the blog.  Quick version of recent events: I got my real estate license and just started with a brokerage here in town, Juston started a new job at another college so we're in the process of getting our house ready to list and finding a home in a new town. I'd love something old and charming that just oozes character, but unfortunately the town we're moving to dozed tons of their older, historic homes in favor of new developments some years ago which is such a bummer (and strike one against the new town), my babies are both growing like weeds and Caroline is back in gymnastics after taking a couple months off for travel and the holidays, I'm still trying to keep up with my regular workout schedule and train for a race we're doing April 1st, too. It seems like every time I sit down to post here during Carter's nap during the day, it serves as an alarm clock for him. It's low on the priority totem pole, but I love looking back and comparing all the things Caroline was doing at the sames ages he's reaching, so I'm trying to do better at keeping up with him by posting more.

We had our first real snow of this winter...and hopefully it'll be our last snow. I'm just not a cold weather lover, but it did make for a cute photo op...


Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment