Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Spring + Our Weekend

Weekends sure do fly by in a flash, don't they? But spring starts today, Home Town starts on HGTV Tuesday, which I've looked forward to forever,  and warm weather is heading back our way, so I can't help but thing it's going to be a great week! With Juston's job, we really only see him on the weekends, so they always seem to go even quicker around here, but we managed to pack some fun into it nonetheless. 


Saturday was the perfect day for lots of snuggling and lounging. It was cold and gray and aside from a quick store run and my workout at the gym, I don't think we did a single thing.  I mentioned that Juston isn't around much all week and I can't help but feel like Caroline is the most affected by it. Carter is in a really clingy stage right now and she just doesn't get hardly any of my attention one on one. She's the sweetest girl and never complains about it, but I still just can't help but feel guilty and like I'm missing out on a lot since she'll be starting school before I know it. 



Here's a recent ootd I wore. Cold shoulder top is from Beaufort Linen Co., jeans are Nordstrom, boots are Target and the necklace is so old I can't even remember where it's from. 

On another note, our house hasn't had much traffic as a For Sale By Owner, so I'm going to list it with the brokerage I'm working for this week and hope that we get some lookers and some offers soon.  I don't feel like the process of finding a house in our new town and getting ours here listed has been as stressful as it could be, but it definitely hasn't been easy either. I think that mostly stems from the fact that I really don't want to move than with the process itself though. And I'm getting all kinds of off topic today...moving on...

On Sunday afternoon, Caroline and I met my mom, sister, one of my nieces and her friend  at the movie theatre and watched Beauty and the Beast and it was absolutely everything I'd hoped it would be and more! If you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for?! It was perfectly cast, perfectly executed and I can't wait to go see it again. Here's a picture we snapped on our way out the door. 


And how sweet is my sleeping baby boy last night? I can't believe he will be one in just a few short weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment