Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Whatever Wednesday

I used to do these Whatever Wednesday posts pretty regularly but honestly forgot about them so it's been awhile since I've done one. So what better time than now to revive them than today? Let's jump right in.


What I'm Wearing





Sam and Libby shoes from Target

Okay, I'm not wearing this outfit this actual second...but I got the top and skirt in the mail this week and they'll be coming to Charleston with us on our upcoming trip. The skirt is SO much cuter in person than it is online (which I already thought it was cute on the site or I wouldn't have ordered it obviously), but when I put this skirt on, I didn't want to take it off! The material is a dream, it fits like a glove and it's just so fun! It runs true to size, as do the other two items I posted. Oh, and the skirt comes in two other colors as well. I got the red. 


What I'm cooking


I have this recipe for cheeseburger lettuce wraps on the menu for tomorrow. I've never tried it before, but how much easier can you get?! Plus, if you're watching carb intake, the lettuce is a perfect substitute. I'll be sure and post if they're a keeper or not!


What I'm reading

I just finished this book:


And I'm just starting this book:


I read everything Karen White puts out, and they never disappoint. I'm only one chapter in to this one, but I have no doubt I'll love it. It's book five in a series that take place in Charleston, SC. Southernmost also takes place in Charleston. Anyone notice a theme with the books I pick out? I'll post a book review of Southernmost once I have a few more books to post about as well, but I would recommend it. 





What I'm loving


J Crew is killing it with all of their spring collection! How cute is this navy gingham off the shoulder top?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment