Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter Centerpiece Ideas

I thought I'd pop in today and share some inspiration I've come across via Pinterest for an Easter table centerpiece. We will be hosting an Easter dinner at our house, which I'm so excited about because initially, I didn't think we'd still have the house here come Easter, so I'm glad to be able to celebrate another holiday at home. I don't ever really do anything too elaborate or over the top as far as decorating goes, but most of these ideas are fairly simple and not too time consuming, so I wanted to share in case anyone is looking for some ideas. Sources are linked below each photo. 



I actually have something very similar to this on our table right now. I bought an old metal basket from an antique store years ago in Sanford, NC. I just filled it up with some eggs I use every Easter season to decorate and close to Easter, I'm just going to snag some simple flowers from the grocery to put in the center. 


Okay, this is a bit more elaborate, but really pretty if you are hosting guests. I like that the centerpiece is so tall so as not to interfere with guests chatting across the table. 


Can't go wrong with sime simple bunnies added to the table if you have the space to do so. Waiting until the week of Easter to purchase decor like this almost always ensures you'll get it discounted, too. It pays to procrastinate sometimes. 


So who all is hosting Easter? What's on your menus? We got the traditional route around here, but I'm always open to new recipe ideas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment