Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Whatever Wednesday

It may only be Wednesday, but this week has kinda been a doozie already! I got up yesterday morning to find that someone had broken into my car at some point through the night and stolen my iPhone charger and who knows what else. If they hadn't left my glove box and console open, I honestly probably wouldn't have even noticed until I went to charge my phone. That just really burns my biscuit. Whoever stole it, I hope it electrocutes you when you plug it in :) The day never really improved from there, but I'm happy to say that this morning started off with both of my kids sleeping in until 7:40, so it's all good again. Enough with the unhappy stuff, it's time for another edition of Whatever Wednesday! 

What I'm Watching:


Who else is watching the smut that is Southern Charm? I've watched this show since it started and I'm not ashamed to say I love it, and I secretly hope to run into a cast member every time we're in Charleston. We did eat dinner next to Danni a couple of years ago at Hall's! I have a total fashion crush on Cameran though. I literally want everything she wears! I don't care much for the new guy yet, but I'm going to give him a few episodes before I write him off. 

What I'm Wearing:

OPI Tiramisu for Two

Disclaimer, those are not my nails; they never look that perfect. But I did purchase this polish and try it out this week and it's such a pretty nude after you get a few coats on. I'm the worst about remembering to use a topcoat, so mine always chip after a day or two. 


What' I'm Reading:
 

Since I still haven't managed to move to Charleston, I like to live vicariously through the pages of CHS Style and Design magazine. There are some really pretty pictures, great features and useful info in these pages if you're a fellow Charleston lover.

What I'm looking forward to:



Juston has a conference in New Orleans coming up at the end of the month and I'm trying to decide whether the kids and I should tag along. I've only been one other time when Caroline was a little over a year old. She still wasn't a great traveler at that point, so we didn't really do a whole lot. Juston will be working most days, but have evenings free, so I'm trying to decide if it's worth it for the kids and myself to drive down there, or if it'll be more stress than it's worth. Can anyone weigh in and help a sister out? Is there much to do in town with kids and if so, what do you recommend? I'm so torn because I really want to go, but I'm not sure if it will be more stress than it's worth. 

That's all I've got for today! Have a great rest of your week!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment