Monday, May 22, 2017

Mother's Day

I'm a little late with this, but always like to document the holidays here. We had a great Mother's Day weekend! I got a few hours to myself to workout, which is usually the first thing I'll do if I ever get some time to myself. Then Sunday, Caroline helped her daddy make breakfast which we ate outside since it was such a perfect morning. 


Before we headed to church, I got a pretty cool present as you can see. There's a lake really close to the new house we bought, and I've wanted a paddleboard for awhile now, so this should be fun when I get to take it out. I think we're going to take it on vacation to the beach, too. 

We all got gussied up and headed to church where Caroline made me a sweet little flower pot in children's church. 





After lunch, we all headed to lunch at deSha's, had some great food and conversation and just enjoyed a laid back day. 



Just the mama's and all the kids. We get this picture every year after lunch and I can't get over how much all the kids have grown when I look back on year's past. So there you have it...nothing over the top or exciting, but still a great Mother's Day with all the people I love so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment