Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Greek Pasta Salad

If you are looking for a super quick, simple, fresh and delicious recipe to whip up for a cookout, potluck, etc. this post is for you. I came across this recipe on a friend's Instagram a couple of weeks ago and got around to trying it over the weekend. I think the total time invested is something like 10-15 minutes. So here ya go, Greek Pasta Salad:




Ingredients: 

1 box farfalle (bowtie) pasta cooked (in salted water) and drained
1 medium sized cucumber diced (you can peel if you want but I didn't)
1/4 jar of Kalamata olives, halved
Feta Cheese
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
Italian Dressing


Once you cook and drain the bowtie pasta, add the diced cucumbers, halved tomatoes, halved olives, feta cheese (I used about half the container) and about 1/3 bottle Italian dressing. Mix together, making sure the dressing coats everything, and serve. I prefer this warm, but you can serve chilled as well. I did have to add more dressing to this when we got it out the next day to eat. The noodles and veggies had soaked up a lot of the dressing from the day before. 

That's it...its that simple! And it's so good! I'd honestly never had olives before in my life as far as I know but I didn't mind them a bit. Especially when combined with all the other ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment