Monday, September 11, 2017


Caroline and I went to our first Disney on Ice show last Friday and had the best time. Juston gave us the tickets for our birthday and it was a perfect night for just the girls.  The only part Caroline didn't care much for was when the huge dragon came out breathing smoke during the Sleeping Beauty segment.




Nothing much worth writing home about on Saturday, but I did manage to get the entire Maysville house cleaned from top to bottom for the first time in forever! We're planning to move all of our furniture from Maysville to the new house in Elizabethtown at the end of this month if everything stays on track. 


I've been ordering some new fall outfits for both kids since they're growing like weeks and not a whole lot from last fall fits either of them. I'm not a huge fan of the weather cooling off because I hate being cold, not being outside as much, not being in the pool or on the boat, but there's always football, tailgating, pumpkin flavored baked goods  and adorable little outfits like these to help me love fall a little bit more. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment